One of the easiest ways to purchase CLEVERMAN products is to opt-in to a subscription plan. The Subscription Plan automatically sends your next order, which includes all items that you have chosen to include in your Subscription Plan, on the delivery frequency of your choice. Only one Subscription Plan frequency cycle can be selected at a time. By opting into the Subscription Plan, a customer will receive a discount on the purchase price; items added to the order that are not part of the Subscription Plan will not receive a Subscription Plan discount.
Each time CLEVERMAN ships a product to you, BICA BEAUTY will charge the credit card saved in your account for the cost of the product(s) plus any applicable taxes and shipping charges. The credit card charge will be handled. by our secure 3rd party payment processor. BICA BEAUTY does not use or store your credit card information. As a CLEVERMAN customer, you have the flexibility to make adjustments to your subscription order online, including any or all of the following: adjusting your hair/beard color shade, adjusting your glove size, adjusting your hair/beard after-care treatment, changing your shipping address, changing your cycle frequency, rescheduling yout upcoming order and/or skipping your upcoming order. These adjustments must be submitted before the processing date of your next order in order to take effect. Once your account has been set up and your first order shipped, you may turn off your Subscription or make adjustments to your Plan at any time by logging in to your account and choosing My Subscriptions section. Your cancellation will not affect your obligation concerning any product that has already been prepared for an upcoming delivery. You also may restart the Subscription at any time. We also often offer a discount on your first kit; this promotions is to be used once per customer and is not permitted to be redeemed multiple times even if a new account is created for the same customer.
From time to time, CLEVERMAN may offer promotions to people who want to become CLEVERMAN clients. These promotions may be specific to new or prospective clients and not available to existing or previous clients and may be limited to one per household, one per unique user account, one per credit card, one per address, or one per email address. CLEVERMAN reserves the right to determine if a promotion meant for a new client is applicable to you.
AFTER YOU TERMINATE YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SUBSCRIPTION PLAN WE WILL NOT PREPARE ANY MORE PRODUCTS FOR YOU, AND YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL NOT BE CHARGED (provided that you terminate before we have prepared your next shipment).
1. Offer Terms: In connection with a Subscription Plan listed above, you keep a credit (or debit) card active in your account, and this card is automatically charged by our payment processor each time products ordered by you are shipped to you. This will continue indefinitely until you cancel the particular service, as indicated below. The amount charged to your card each time may change under both Services, depending on the price and/or the number of product(s) you have selected.
2. Affirmative Consent: Your participation in our service constitutes your affirmative consent to participate in these automatic renewal/continuous service programs.
3. Cancellation: You can login to your account and cancel your next scheduled shipment/subscription. If your cancellation is not submitted prior to your next orders' processing date, you will get charged for that kit. If an order is not in process or shipped your card will no longer be charged by the particular service you are cancelling.
CLEVERMAN reserves the right to modify its pricing at any time, by posting new prices on the site. Also, if you are enrolled on a Subscription Plan, new pricing will only affect deliveries made a minimum of ten (10) days after any price change.
CLEVERMAN attempts to describe its products as accurately as possible. However, CLEVERMAN does not represent or warrant that the product descriptions or related content on the site are accurate, complete or up to date. Your remedy in the event that CLEVERMAN's description is inaccurate is to return the product in accordance with the return policies.
HAIR COLOR, BEARD COLOR AND HAIR CARE PRODUCT DIFFERENCES ARE LIKELY TO OCCUR FOR MULTIPLE REASONS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY OF YOUR RESPONSES TO CLEVERMAN'S QUESTIONS AND/OR PROMPTS, THE SPECIFIC COLOR SETTINGS ON YOUR MONITOR, THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU TREAT THE PRODUCTS AND THE CARE WITH WHICH YOU FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AND CAUTIONS THEREON, AND YOUR PARTICULAR HAIR COLOR, BEARD COLOR AND HAIR CARE PRODUCT APPLICATION TECHNIQUE.
CLEVERMAN DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT YOUR HAIR COLOR AND HAIR CARE RESULTS WILL BE IDENTICAL TO THAT OF THE PHOTOS OR IMAGES DISPLAYED ON THE SITE. CLEVERMAN DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING DELIVERY TIMES.
CLEVERMAN PRODUCTS MAY CONTAIN INGREDIENTS WHICH CAN CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS, AND IN RARE CASES SUCH REACTIONS CAN BE SEVERE. YOU AGREE TO FOLLOW ALL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS, WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS SET FORTH ON THE PRODUCT PACKAGING, PRINTED SAFETY WARNINGS EACH KIT AND IN THE COLORING GUIDE AND PERSONALIZED INSTRUCTIONS. TO VIEW THE LIST OF INGREDIENTS USED IN CLEVERMAN PRODUCTS AND THE REFERENCED PRECAUTIONS AND WARNINGS, PLEASE VISIT AND .
THE SITE AND THE CONTENT AND MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREON ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING ALL SITE CONTENT, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. CLEVERMAN DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO THE MATERIALS AND CONTENT ON THE SITE. CLEVERMAN DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT MATERIALS AND CONTENT ON THE SITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, CURRENT, RELIABLE, OR ERROR-FREE.
CLEVERMAN DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ITS SERVER(S), INCLUDING USER CONTENT OR CONTENT POSTED BY THIRD PARTIES, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU SHOULD ENSURE THAT YOUR COMPUTERS ARE PROTECTED BY RECOGNIZED ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CLEVERMAN BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), EQUITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR THE MATERIALS THEREON OR RESULTING FROM USING CLEVERMAN PRODUCTS. IN THE EVENT THAT CLEVERMAN IS FOUND LIABLE TO YOU OR TO A THIRD PARTY FOR ANY REASON, OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF: (A) ANY AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE 12 MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE CLAIM (THAT RESULTED IN LIABILITY) HAVING ARISEN, OR (B) $100 (ONE HUNDRED US DOLLARS). SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY (SUCH AS NEW JERSEY), SO SOME OF THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
YOU AGREE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS CLEVERMAN, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY THE "PROVIDER") FROM AND AGAINST ALL LOSSES, EXPENSES, DAMAGES AND COSTS, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES, RESULTING FROM ANY VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR ANY WRONGFUL OR UNLAWFUL ACTIVITY RELATED TO YOUR INTERNET ACCOUNT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENT OR WRONGFUL CONDUCT), BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON ACCESSING THE SITE USING YOUR INTERNET ACCOUNT.
If you’re not completely satisfied with your first kit, at your choice, we’ll either send you a new color or issue you a refund. To request a new formulation or refund, please contact us within 30 days from the date of your purchase at by submitting a message via our of the website. Shipping and handling costs are non-refundable. Upon issuance, 5-10 business days are required for the refund to be reflected in the customer’s account. Cleverman reserves the right to limit the Money-Back Guarantee to one per client per product.
At this time, Cleverman is not accepting physical returns of un-used, un-opened products. If your are unhappy with your shipment and are looking for process a return or refund, please fill out , which will be submitted to our Customer Support Team for review and processing. A member of our team will be in touch and can advise on your refund request accordingly. Cleverman reserves the right to limit refunds or reformulations (including product replacements) to one per client per product.
If you purchase Cleverman products from an unauthorized retailer or other unauthorized sources, we will be unable to offer you a refund or provide customer support assistance.
We cannot guarantee that other users will not copy, modify, distribute or otherwise use the User Content that you share. Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you would like to keep confidential and/or do not want others to use, do not post it on the site. We and our affiliates are not responsible for any user's misuse or misappropriation of any User Content you post on the site.
Review of Submissions
We do not control the User Content posted on the site and, as such, we make no representations or warranties regarding User Content or its truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, integrity, or quality. We do not determine whether User Content violates others' rights, and we have no control over whether User Content is of a nature that you or other users may find offensive. User Content includes the opinions, statements, and other content of third parties, not us. You acknowledge and agree that the information and views expressed by you and other users in User Content appearing on the site do not necessarily reflect our views or those of our content providers, advertiser, sponsors, affiliated or related entities. We do not support or endorse any User Content or any other content posted by you or any other user on or otherwise accessible.
Our Right to Use User Content
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the site may involve (a) transmissions over various networks and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. We assume no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store postings or other information submitted by you or other users of the site.
You agree that you will not harvest, collect, or store Information about the Site or User Content users or use such information for any purpose inconsistent with the purpose of the site or to transmit or facilitate the transmission of unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk electronic mail or communications. You may not:
(i) take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by Us in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
(ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site or any activities conducted on the site;
(iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the site or portions thereof (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the site);
(iv) run any form of auto-responder or "spam" on the site;
(v) use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl" or "spider" any page of the site;
(vi) harvest or scrape any content from the site.
The availability of the products and services described on the site, and the descriptions of such products and services, may vary based on location and timing.
Orders, Prohibition on Reselling
While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information before the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
You may not purchase any item from this site for resale by you or any other person. The prices displayed on the site are quoted in U.S. dollars and are intended to be valid and effective only in the United States. We have the right to refuse or cancel orders placed, including but not limited to orders where the product(s) is listed at an incorrect price regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we will issue a credit to your credit card account.
This site may, from time to time, contain contests that offer prizes or that require you to submit material or information about yourself. Each contest has its own rules, which you must read and agree to before you may enter.
- All site visitors of becleverman.com are allowed to participate in the sweepstakes. To be eligible to win, the email should have been sent via the pop-up visible in the homepage or landing pages. User just needs to enter the email once, sending the email multiple times does not increase the probability to be the winner.
- To enter the sweepstakes it is not necessary to purchase, perform any task or pay any amount for participation. Only one entry per person is allowed. Be aware that shipping limitations of our products applied to this sweepstakes. Cleverman currently ships to the contiguous 48 states; at this time, we unfortunately do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico or any other US Territory.
- Only entries submitted via the official method designated for entry into the sweepstakes will be accepted. Cleverman will not accept entries that (a) are automatically generated by a computer or any other system; (b) are completed by third parties or in bulk; or (c) are illegible, incomplete, fraudulent, altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with.
- Cleverman will do a sweepstake 4 times a year (once per quarter) starting in July 2022 with all emails collected February 2022 through June 2022. Following one will be in October 2022 among those who submitted their entry in Q3 (July 2022 through September 2022), then January for those who submitted an entry in Q4, and so forth. Every time a winner is selected (by chance) among all participants, an email will be sent to that person only communicating the news.
- Prize will be emailed to winner(s) within 15 Days of sweepstakes taking place. In the case of free Cleverman product, the winner will receive a free coupon that he/she will be responsible for redeeming.
- Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no alternative cash payment is offered.
- The winner(s) is responsible for providing complete and accurate contact information to Cleverman, and Cleverman will be held harmless if the winner has not received the prize(s) due to incorrect or incomplete contact information provided.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted and agree to be bound by the Promotion Terms and Conditions at the time of entry. Cleverman reserves the right to deny participation or delivery of the prize to any person who fails to comply with the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
- The winner(s) is responsible for any obligation to declare the prize to the relevant tax authorities and to remit, accept or pay any tax, fee, withholding and/or expense of any kind, which by virtue of the application of tax regulations may be applicable, leaving Cleverman exempt from any liability in this regard and having no obligation to provide tax advice. Any other costs that are incurred, in addition to those mentioned above and that are incidental to the fulfillment of the prize, are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, Cleverman, its agents or distributors shall have no obligation to compensate Winner(s) under any circumstances or accept any liability for any loss, or damage that occurs as a result of accepting or using the prize. Not with standing the foregoing, the promotion may exclude or limit the liability of the responsible part in cases of personal injury when caused by the negligence of the responsible part, it's agents or distributor or that of its employees. The mandatory rights of the participants are not affected by this provision
Intellectual Property Rights
The site, and all of its contents, including but not limited to articles, other text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, video material, audio material, including musical compositions and sound recordings, software, logos, titles, characters, names, graphics and button icons, excluding User Content (collectively "Proprietary Material"), are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws of the United States, as well as international conventions and the laws of other countries. The Proprietary Material is owned or controlled by BICA BEAUTY or by other parties that have provided rights to it to BICA BEAUTY.
Claims Regarding Copyright Infringement
BICA BEAUTY respects the intellectual property rights of others. Suppose you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Content or other content on the site infringes your copyright. In that case, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C § 512(c)(3) for further detail):
· A physical or electronic signature of the owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
· Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
· Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
· Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and, if available, your email address;
· A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
· A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the above notification is accurate and that you are, or are authorized to act on behalf of, the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements set forth above, your DMCA notification may not be sufficient. Our designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is:
413 WEST 14TH STREET FLOOR 2
NEW YORK, NY 10014
After receiving a valid notification of claimed infringement, we will process and investigate the claim and, if appropriate, will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to material claimed to be infringing. We also will take reasonable steps promptly to notify the uploading user that the material has been removed or disabled at your request.
This notification process does not limit BICA BEAUTY's ability to exercise any other rights or pursue any other remedies it may have to address claims of infringement.
Our policy is to terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the accounts or access of users who repeatedly infringe copyrights.
In appropriate circumstances, we may terminate your account for the site and any or all affiliate sites if you are a repeat infringer. If you believe that a user is a repeat infringer, please follow the instructions above to contact our Copyright Agent and provide sufficient information to verify that the user is a repeat infringer
Third-Party Sites and Links
You may be able to link to third party Sites, services or resources on the Internet from the site, and third party Sites, services or resources may contain links to the site (collectively, "Linked Sites"). We are not responsible for the content, availability, advertising, products, services or other materials of any such Linked Sites, or any additional links contained therein, and our inclusion of links to the Linked Sites on the Sites does not imply that we endorse or approve of any materials contained on, or accessible through, the Linked Sites. In no event shall we be liable, directly or indirectly, to you or any other person or entity for any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by the creation or use of the Linked Sites or the Information or material accessed through these Linked Sites.
The site may enable you to order and receive products, information, and services from businesses that are not owned or operated by us. The purchase, payment, warranty, guarantee, delivery, maintenance, and other matters concerning the merchandise, services, or information, opinion or advice ordered or received from such businesses are solely between you and such businesses. We do not endorse, warrant, or guarantee such products, information, or services. We will not be a party to or in any way responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of such products, services, or information or ensuring the confidentiality of your transactions.
Advertisements, Sponsorships, Co-Promotions and Other Partnerships
We may display advertisements for a third party's goods and services, including in connection with co-promotions, sponsorships, and other similar partnership arrangements. We do not endorse or represent and are not responsible for the safety, quality, accuracy, reliability, integrity, or legality of any such advertised goods or services.
You may be invited or asked to attend events we sponsor or events held by other members and users of the site, which are not in any way associated with us (collectively, "Events"). Your participation in any Events is at your own risk.
Use of Software
We may automatically check your version of the software and update it to improve its performance and capabilities. If you shut down the software during an automatic update or otherwise interfere with the installation of the update, the software may be damaged and/or cease to operate.
Governing Law; General Information
We control and operate the site from our offices in the State of New York, United States of America. While we invite visitors from all parts of the world to visit the site, visitors acknowledge that the site, and all activities available on and through the site, are governed by the laws of the United States of America and the laws of the State of New York. We do not represent that materials on the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access the site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Please feel free to contact us via one of the methods described on our page. You agree that we may send notices to you regarding your use of the site by means of electronic mail, a general notice posted on the site or by written communication delivered either by overnight courier or U.S. mail to your email or mailing address as appearing in our records from time to time.